Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Only Nine Holes

"This tee shot is intimidating. The green is small, there is a hazard down the entire left side, and a greenside bunker on the right side of the green. The green is elevated, giving the appearance of a small green with no place to land the ball."

Here's a drawing of Hole #14 from Seven Springs Golf and Country Club Championship course where I made one par today.

I met up with three guys who only wanted to play nine holes. I had already waited forty-five minutes to join someone for golf, and rather than wait any longer, I joined them. They were a pleasant bunch, but they were quite slow. I'm a speed demon, so I'm hoping to meet up with others more like me.

The starting temperature was 85ยบ with a slight breeze. It was HOT!

score from the white: 53
Frank: 53
Rush: 56
Quinby: 66

No comments: