Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Good Course!


Today I played the Challenger course at Seven Springs Golf and Country Club. It's a par 64. It cost $17.20, and I could not believe that there existed such a beautiful course at such a reasonable price! The greens were fast. I'll go back there any time.

I joined three fellows to make a foursome. They made me feel welcome and invited me back again. I hope I do get to meet up with them in the future. Once again, we saw an alligator--4 foot long. I made certain that I stayed a good distance away.

I made 4 pars (Hole #2, #10, #11, and #13).

Rain chased us out on the eighteenth hole and followed me home where it began dumping buckets.

score from the blue: 92
Ron: 87
Tom: kept his own score
Fred: kept his own score

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi John! It's so nice to meet you! I know nothing about golf, but I see you certainly do!

Oh, I was just tickled to see a Publix since we don't have any here in Texas as far as I know!

Thanks for popping in to see me and I hope you'll come back for another visit sometimes.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Candy said...

Thanks for stopping by the pickets on your way to or from the course.
My daddy loves the game and also my FIL except now he plays on that perfect 18 holes at Heaven's Gate course...no fees!

LV said...

I am glad you took time out from golf to visit me today. People that play golf, truly love it. All I know about it is that Tiger Woods knows it all. I do watch him, and my son plays, but he is not the best.